You are Unique therefore your Treatment Plan must fit your needs.
- How do I go about choosing the right therapist?
- How many sessions do I need?
- Will it work?
- How much will it cost?
Choosing the right therapist:
Wellbeing Practice can offer you the most effective form of therapy that for decades has been supporting and treating all manner of people including royalty, rock stars, athletes, football teams and those demanding effective and drug free change.
Even with the most incredible method your success is greatly enhanced when you feel comfortable with your therapist and able to just be yourself; thats partly why we offer our free initial consultation so we can get to know and understand each other.
How many sessions do I need?
The one question that most therapists hate answering as everyone in different, some areas can be delivered in just one session (see hypno-experiences) whilst others require maybe 6 to 12 sessions to deliver beneficial and lasting results.
Will it Work?
Yes it does work! You decide to make the changes needed, using proven techniques we will achieve your desired goal(s) by working together. Here are what some of our clients say:
“I came out of Hypnosis feeling sleepy but clear-headed and extremely relaxed. Free, from both of my usual anxiety, and aware of my thinking. The feeling has continued through working days, visits to pubs and restaurants, at last I can enjoy life again.
“The results are amazing, I have not wanted to smoke since the session, in fact I haven’t even thought about smoking!
No cravings, irritable behaviour or weight gain and I feel so much healthier. Thank you so much, I would recommend these sessions to anyone!
How much will it cost?
Clinical Treatment Plans
- The initial consultation is FREE. This can be face to face, by telephone or Skype.
- Treatment sessions cost only £45 for 50 minutes.
- For those on low incomes subsidised rates are available. (please ask for more information)
- Confidentiality assured with a calm, safe and secure environment.
- We can accept payment by most credit and debit card (chip and pin).
- Payment is usually in advance.
Single session Hypno-Experiences:
- Hypno-Holiday £45 – 50 minutes
- Deep relaxation experience £45 – 50 minutes
- Stop Smoking £150 – 180 minutes (approximately)
- Confidence Booster £45 – 50 minutes
- Motivator £45 – 50 minutes
- For each experience that you buy, we will be sent details of how to book your session once we receive your payment confirmation.
- Your session is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Refunds are subject to a £10 processing fee which will be deducted from any refund.
- Refunds will not not be issued 30 days after the date of purchase or once a booking date/time has been confirmed.
Our promise to you
By choosing Wellbeing Practice you have chosen a therapist who is dedicated to helping you achieve the result you are looking for, has years of experience & is trained to the very highest standard.
You will find us caring, approachable, honest, inspiring and respectful in every way.
Payment of Fees
Payment is normally made at the end of each session by, debit or credit card, cash, or paid in advance for a set number of sessions.
We appreciate there are occasions where the unexpected occurs, however to run a business effectively and to respect our time in having prepared for your session, if you are unable to attend your appointment please let us know as soon as possible. 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellation. Where there is less notice, or you fail to attend your appointment, the fee for that session will be incurred in full.
The therapist will endeavor to give you as much advance notice as possible in terms of holidays or of any need to cancel a future appointment on their part.